Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed Promotional Offer
Ladbrokes is one of the well-established and renowned name in the UK betting scene. Like all other popular bookmakers, Ladbrokes does also offers Best Odds Guaranteed to its new and existing customers. Today we will discuss Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed promotional offer in a step-by-step guide so that you may know how to claim this offer and key terms and conditions you may be aware of.
Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed promotional offer
Most of the bookmakers offer to pay out the SP on your horse racing selection if it is higher than the price you took when you backed your horse but Ladbrokes have taken the promotion to the next level by offering their own Best Odd Guaranteed. With this offer, now Ladbrokes not only pay you the SP on your horse but they will boost the SP to give a better payout.
Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed will not only guard you against fluctuating odds as it is very common in horse racing but it will ensure to pay you out at a higher price.
For example, if you backed a horse at odds of 10/1, but the SP is 15/1 in such a scenario, Ladbrokes will pay you out at the bigger price of 15/1.
How to Claim Ladbrokes Odds Guaranteed offer
To take advantage of the Best Odds Guaranteed please follow the below-mentioned steps
- Log in to your Ladbrokes account
- Simply place your Early Price or Board Price wager on the horse of your choice after 9 am to qualify for the best odds guaranteed
- If your selection wins and the SP is greater we will pay you out at the bigger odds
Key terms and conditions
- Offer applies to new and Existing customers
- You can avail this offer via website or through the Ladbrokes app.
- To claim this Sports Promotion, place a real money single bet on Greyhounds on the day of the event (Qualifying Bet).
- Available on all UK & Ireland horse and greyhound racing.
- Promotion is not available to customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller, or Skrill.
- Best Odds Guaranteed promotional offer does not include Totes, Ante-post betting, Enhanced Place Terms, and Each Way Extra bets.
- You may not participate in this offer if promotion restrictions have been applied to your account
- Offer capped at £50,000 per day
- Bets placed after the off don't qualify
- If Rule 4 applies, Ladbrokes pay bigger odds after the Rule 4 deductions applied
- If Ladbrokes withdraw this promotion it will not impact any Qualifying Bets you have placed during the Promotional Period before such withdrawal
How to benefit from Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed in Matched Betting?
Best Odds Guaranteed is one of the best ways to get higher profits in matched betting if you are completing your normal greyhound racing offers. Let me explain with an example suppose you place a bet on a dog at 6.0 odds but the SP of the horse is actually at 10.0 odds. In such a scenario, Ladbrokes will settle 10.0 odds instead of 6.0. In another case, if the SP drops down to 3.5, still the bookmaker will pay you out at 6.0 odds. You will surely make some extra money if you get paid out at higher odds.
In need of more insights? Check out our YouTube Channel with over 131 FREE videos for even more guidance.
Other Similar Articles