Coral Best Odds Guaranteed promotional offer
Coral is a chain of betting shops in the United Kingdom, owned by Entain. It provides plenty of betting options including a comprehensive in-play area as well as live streaming of thousands of games and matches each week. This amazing online betting platform does also offers Best Odds Guaranteed to its new and existing customers. Today we will discuss Coral Best Odds Guaranteed promotional offer in a step by step guide so that you may know how to claim this offer and key terms and conditions you may be aware of.
What is Coral Best Odds Guaranteed promotional offer?
If you love to bet on UK and Irish horse racing then Coral Best Odds Guaranteed is a must for you. Any bet on the “win” market for UK and Irish racing automatically qualifies for BOG. Coral Best Odds Guaranteed will not only guard you against fluctuating odds as it is very common in horse racing but it will ensure to pay you out at a higher price.
For example, if you backed a horse at odds of 12/1, but the SP is 15/1 in such a scenario, Coral will pay you out at the bigger price of 15/1.
How to Claim Coral Best Odds Guaranteed offer
To take advantage of the Best Odds Guaranteed please follow the below mentioned steps.
- Login to your Coral account
- Simply place your Early Price on UK & Ireland horse racing of your choice.
- Place your bet as normal
- If the SP (starting price) is bigger then Coral will pay you out at the bigger odds.
Key terms and conditions
- Best Odds Guaranteed applies to all UK and Irish horse racing
- Best Odds Guaranteed does not apply to those customers who open new accounts depositing funds with PayPal Moneybookers, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill.
- Place a real money win or each way single bet on UK or Irish Horse Racing on the day of the event ("Qualifying Bet"). If the Qualifying bet wins and the starting price (SP) is greater than the original price taken, the Qualifying bet will be settled at the bigger odds.
- A bet will not be considered a Qualifying Bet for the purposes of this Sports Promotion if for any reason it becomes void.
- Any bets that you decide to "cash out" will not be a Qualifying Bet.
- Offer does not apply to future racing markets.
- If a customer takes a price which is subject to a Rule 4 deduction, the Rule 4 deduction will be applied to the fixed odds before they are compared to the Starting Price. If the Starting Price is greater than the fixed odds after Rule 4 has been applied, then the bet will be paid out at Starting Price
- You may not participate in this offer if promotion restrictions have been applied to your account.
- Any bets placed after the off don’t count. Make sure, therefore, you know the start times.
- If you’re gambling large sums of cash, be aware there’s a cap of £50k a punter, per day.
- The offer is fulfilled in cash.
- Offer is not applied on Antepost, Forecast, Tricast betting, enhanced accumulators, specials, or Price Boosts
- Applies to bets placed online and on mobile.
- Coral reserves the right to withdraw the “Best Odds Guaranteed” promotion at any time
How to benefit from Coral Best Odds Guaranteed in Matched Betting?
Coral is very famous for its generous offers, one of which is Coral Best Odds Guaranteed on UK and Irish horse racing. Best Odds Guaranteed is one of the most common ways to get higher profits in matched betting if you are completing your normal horse racing offers. Let me explain with an example suppose you place a bet on a horse at 7.0 odds but the SP of the horse is actually at 10.0 odds. In such a scenario, Coral will settle 10.0 odds instead of 7.0. In another case, if the SP drops down to 4.0, still the bookmaker will pay you out at 7.0 odds. You will surely make some extra money if you get paid out at higher odds.
In need of more insights? Check out our YouTube Channel with over 131 FREE videos for even more guidance.
Other Similar Articles