Best and Free Oddsmatcher Tool for Matched Betting
Oddsmatcher tool is one of the most important tools when it comes to matched betting, it not only saves a huge amount of time and effort but also saves matched bettors from costly mistakes. Using the Oddsmatcher software wisely will increase your chances of making profits.
Without wasting much time let's see what the Oddsmatcher tool does, and how it works.
Things Oddsmatcher does
- It saves your precious time and effort
- Oddsmatcher tool enables you to find, sort, and compare odds from more than 85 bookmakers, some of the best bookmakers include Bet365, 10Bet, Ladbrokes, Coral, and Willan Hill
- Find Best Odds from 4 betting exchanges such as Betfair, BetDAQ, Smarkets, and MatchBook
- Odds and exchange liabilities are updated in real-time.
- Filter option to search results by Sports, markets, bookmakers, and Exchange
- It also enables you to filter search as per Rating, Odds, and minimum liquidity
- It also provides a rating of the match, so as a bettor you may know how good the matched betting opportunity is.
- There is an inbuilt Odds matcher Calculator for easy-matched betting.
If you are a beginner and have no idea how to use the Oddsmatcher, don't worry this guide will help you to understand how to use the Oddsmatcher tool if you are qualifying for the free bet or betting on a free bet. This Oddsmatcher tool will allow bettors to find closely matched back and lay odds to neutralize risk. Besides this match rating will help you to know how much profit or loss will be made from the qualifying bet.
How to Use Oddmatcher tool
It is important to understand the basic functionality of the Oddmatcher tool to use it properly. Let's understand this with a help of an example, Suppose there is a match between Slovakia and Spain and you want to bet on it to qualify for the free bet.
Follow the below steps
Click on Filter, now click on limit sports, and select Football. Same way, click on Limit Exchanges and then click on Betfair (My preferred Exchange) after that click on Apply button.
Now Scroll down to search for your football match "Slovakia vs Spain" Check the rating and Odds. Rating between 80 to 100 is good for matched betting
Click on i button as shown in the image below, you can see Market details like Date and time, Event name, back, and lay odds. Now click on Match Calculator
As soon as you click on Match Calculator, You need to select simple mode and normal option (Qualifier/Arb). Now you will see details like at At odds of 1.24 You could lay £9.92 and your Liability should be £2.38. If the Bookmaker bet wins your overall position will be £-0.58 and If the Exchange lay wins your overall position will be £-0.58. You need to Put the laying amount shown here on the exchange website at the time of placing a lay bet.
I hope now you understand how to use the Oddsmatcher tool as a beginner.
Also Read: Best Matched Betting Software
In need of more insights? Check out our YouTube Channel with over 131 FREE videos for even more guidance.
Other Similar Articles